Hello everyone, today I came with my new topic that is the top 5 healthy drinks to boost up your immune system. Nowadays people are not very health conscious because of workload and stress.
- All we know nowadays we have to take care of our health during this pandemic situation stay away from corona and be safe with the full proper immune system.
- So, I came up with some healthy drinks. It is simple and easy to prepare at home.
LEAVE HAPPY ANFD HEALTHY EVERYDAY
let’s start it!
5 Healthy drinks to boost up your immune system: (Top 5 healthy drinks)
1.Turmeric ginger tea:- (Top 5 healthy drinks)
Turmeric is no. 1 anti-inflammatory spice with lots of health benefits and ginger is a popular spice with lots of medicinal properties. Tumeric ginger tea not only helps to boost up your immune system but also helps to lose weight, controls sugar level, and so on.
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Ginger 1 inch crushed
- Black peppercorn crushed ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 1 whole lemon
- Jaggery powder 1 tsp (optional)
- Water 2 cups
2. Sukku Malli kaapi (dry ginger coriander seeds coffee)
Sukku means dry ginger, malli means coriander. This coffee helps to cure your fever, cough, and also boost up your immune, and helps in case of indigestion.
- Sukku (dry ginger) 4 pieces
- Malli powder (coriander powder) 3 tsp
- Cinnamon 6 pieces
- Jaggery powder 3 tsp
- Water 2 cups
- Boil water
- Add sukku powder
- Add malli powder
- Lastly, add jaggery
- Strain and enjoy.
CLICK HERE! You may like it… Home Remedies To Control Diabetes
3. Golden milk, turmeric milk or haldi doodh:
Tumeric milk is a very traditional healthy drink which helps us to lose weight, cure sleep sickness and improve your immune system. It is an ancient ayurvedic drink of India.
- Milk 1 cup
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Pepper powder ¼ tsp
- Ghee ¼ tsp (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Boil milk
- Add ½ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp of pepper powder
- ghee (optional)
- For essence add cinnamon (optional)
4. Gooseberry (Amla) ginger drink :
Gooseberry is a great immune booster as it is a powerhouse of nutrients. Ginger act as an anti-inflammatory and helps to balance body immunity. It helps to reduce morning sickness, reduce fever and so on.
- Gooseberries 1 cup chopped
- Ginger chopped 1 tbsp
- Pepper a pinch
- Water 4 cups
- Salt a pinch
- Honey 7 tsp
- Blend 1 cup of gooseberries
- Blend 1 tbsp of ginger
- Add ¼ cup of water blend again
- Add pinch of pepper powder
- pinch of salt
- 7 tsp of honey
- 3 cups of water
- Mix well
- Ready to serve
- Note: Remove gooseberry seeds
5. Rasam : (Top 5 healthy drink)
Rasam is a tradition immunity soup of south India. It acts as health beneficial dish for good digestion, reduces cold, prevents constipation problems, and keep you fit.
Ingredients for rasam powder:
- Toor dal
- Fenugreek seeds (methi seeds)
- Coriander seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Red chilli
- Cury leaves
- Hing powder
Ingredients for rasam soup:
- Mustard seeds
- Red chilli
- Turmeric powder
- Tamarind puree
- Chopped tomatoes
- Dry roast all ingredients to make rasam powder and blend it
- Heat kadai with oil add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, red chillies, hing powder, chopped garlic and stir it.
- Add chopped tomatoes turmeric powder, rock salt, tamarind puree and mix well
- Lastly, add rasam powder and mix
- Boil it for 5 min
- Ready to serve.
So, I am ending up my blog with super easy 5 drinks and hope you all get so helpful and easy ingredients to boost up your immune system…
Drop your suggestion and any doubts in the comment box so that I can solve your queries so thank you for voting by the blog!
hope you get some information and apply in your daily life…Stay tuned for my next post soon…
LEAVE HAPPY ANFD HEALTHY EVERYDAY!