6 Bollywood Actress Diet plan must follow| stay in shape
How is that possible? Well, the secret lies in the diets they follow which I think you must know and follow to stay good. So let’s see…
Yes, of course We are all fans of Bollywood actress, the biggest film industry in India. It successfully running in entertaining a million audiences or million crowds in India and also other parts of the world by giving blockbusters releases and vast spread almost every year.
However, working in a movie is not that easy as it thinks. It takes a lot of hard works, consistency, and dedication. That is why only the best of the best ones can survive in this Indian industry. Moreover, one has to also face the expectations of the directors for the roles.
All these things affect them physically, mentally, and emotionally in their life. But we always found them active, full of energy. And ready to get down to work and also present in front of media or crowd.
Bollywood Actress Diet plan : (Actress Diet Plan)
1. Deepika Padukone : (Actress Diet Plan)
Yes, a leading lady in the industry who has about a good fittest actresses in Bollywood today’s generation. Then there is only one name on everyone’s mind or mouth i.e Deepika Padukone. Being an elegant Bollywood queen in the current industry, Deepika Padukone an ultimate heroin diet chart is quite amazing. This Actress is gifted with a slimy body and she hard work to maintain her figure. This is how she follows the diet –
- she starts her day with a glass of lukewarm water and also adding some honey and lemon in the water which keeps her toxic-free. Breakfast she prefers upma, low-fat milk, or dosa/idli, and sometimes she takes 2 egg whites, 2 almonds. She also prefers a bowl of quinoa for her breakfast.
- she always loves to have a pre-lunch snack like she takes a bowl of freshly cut fruits in a pre-lunch snack to keep her healthy.
- And our beautiful lady loves to have homemade meals for lunch like Two chapattis, dal, sabzi, salad with Sahi or raita. And she hates excess oil so she has grilled fish and fresh vegetables all she eats in lunch.
- In the evening snack, she prefers is a cup of filtered coffee with some almonds or nuts.
- Deepika favors light food in dinner and she hates rice on the dinner menu i.e two chapatis, veggies, and fresh green salad. Sometimes she also takes porridge with homemade sabzi.
- Though the actress has a great metabolism she prefers 6 small meals throughout the day. And Deepika always admitted in the interviews that she is a foodie and loves to have street food.
- But to maintain her great sizzling figure she strictly follows her diet. And along with diet, she follows a gym routine too.
You may also like 7 Health Benefits of Apple fruit | healthy 2020
2. Kareena Kapoor Khan : (Actress Diet Plan)
This actress is all time my favorite just wow whenever I see her on television. Ever since she had a harsh or major change in herself during a Movie shoot in Tashan in the year 2008, with her zero figure body, she is the only one actress who carries all time “Bollywood Queen” tag. The begum of Nawab Khandan and being a mother of a 3-year-old baby boy, Kareena Kapoor Khan never compromises with her body figure or shape and she also keeps herself a healthy maintain shape. This is what she follows in her daily diet routine –
- The morning starts with a cup of warm water with lime and she takes in breakfast either milk or fruit juice, Paranthas or upma, idli, poha.
- Usually, Kareena Kapoor loves to have Indian foods like Dal, roti, Vegetables with lots of salad, homemade she prefers in lunch in shot Gharka Khana simple.
- Soy milk with nuts is all she prefers during snacks in the evening.
- During dinner time she has veggies, curd with a salad with brown rice along with dal, and also she likes roasted chicken, kichadi again a simple homemade meal.
- Last meal (dinner) by 8 o’clock.
- An amazing thing she follows is, she drinks lots of water like 6-7 glasses of boiled water a day which makes her skin so healthy.
3. Malaika Arora khan : (Actress Diet Plan)
Being a mother of a child, this Bollywood industry Queen, former VJ correctly manages to keep herself fit. At the age of 43, still, this former actress is still capable to stand out differently among the rest of the Bollywood industry actresses whose young age. She always says that she does not believe in dieting, all she prefers or favors having a healthy food diet. Have a quick look at her diet chart in a day-
- Instead of taking caffeine or tea, she starts her morning drink with warm lemon and honey water of glass.
- On the breakfast menu, she has homemade foods like she prefers organic foods – idli or poha or multigrain toast with egg white along with a bowl of fresh fruits.
- In lunch, she favors Brown rice or chapatis with vegetables along with a bowl of sprouts salads with raita or dahi and chicken/fish defines her lunch priorities.
- And also her favorite is kichadi so she prefers sometimes.
- One banana and protein foods after a workout are great contributors to her beautiful and maintained body.
- At dinner, she has a bowl of soup and steamed vegetables prefers before sunset.
4. Bipasha Basu : (Actress Diet Plan)
In a debut movie from “Raaz”, in the year 2002, this 39-year-old actress never fails or gives up to impress in terms of toned maintained body. A strict exercise routine along with a healthy diet is her secret to stay fit and she loves aerobics in her workout you can watch her aerobics workouts there. Her love and passion dedication for fitness resulted in the launching of her fitness DVD called “Love Yourself”. Following a proper healthy diet chart has been a major contributor to maintain herself fit in shape. Below is a diet plan a day she follows-
- She starts her morning routine with a cup of tea, water with lime, and with almonds soaked overnight.
- At breakfast, around 9 am she takes Adequate fruits, 6 egg whites, mushroom, and porridge made from skimmed milk is her morning breakfast. And pre-lunch time around 11 she takes an apple.
- She follows the simplest lunch plan of the Indian menu. At sharp 1 pm, consisting of dal, green vegetables, lots of green salads, grilled fish or chicken, and two soy chapattis. And strictly no rice except on her birthday.
- In the evening, she takes tea with digestive biscuits at 5 pm.
- At the time of dinner, she has 3 vegetables made in olive oil, green salad, and grilled fish and chicken. ( same as lunch), dal at sharp 9 pm.
- She sometimes prefers having a dessert menu like chicken minuscule portion dessert after dinner.
5. Priyanka Chopara :
A world-famous Bollywood actress with a credit or award of miss world 2000, this Bollywood actress is the only one actress who has been an inspiration in the Hollywood industry also. Priyanka Chopra. An amazing Hollywood and Bollywood actress diet chart is quite interesting and amazing Let’s have a look-
- A glass of skimmed milk along with oatmeal or two eggs and Avacado toast and also poha idli is her breakfast food.
- At the time of lunch, she favors Indian meal dal, veggies along with chapatis, nachini rotti, stuff parathas and also salad and achar (pickle) is must in a meal she loves it, roasted chicken.
- Sprout salad or turkey sandwich is her all-time favorite snacks whenever in America but she favors Indian meal first.
- During dinner, she takes the light soup and the same menu as lunch sometimes grilled chicken or fish along with salad dressing.
6. Alia bhat :
Alia Bhatt is among the youngest Indian Bollywood actresses in the industry. She first appeared on the big screen as a child artist in a minor role in the thriller movie Sangharsh (1999).
Her acting career started debut as an adult role along with Sidharth Malhotra actor and Varun Dhawan actor in Karan Johar’s direction romantic drama film Student of the Year (2012).
She startup herself in Bollywood by appearing as the lead role actress in 2 States (2014), Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania (2014), and Kapoor & Sons (2016), and many more. So stays happy mindset so let’s talk about her diet plan :
- Alia’s breakfast is always of a bowl of poha or vegetables
- She takes fruits and idli with sambar for her mid-morning or pre-lunch snacks.
- For lunch, she prefers a bowl of dal with roti and some vegetables without butter and salads.
- Her mid-morning snacks are the same as evening follows she eats idli with sambar with a cup of tea or coffee without sugar.
- She favors to eats rotis for her dinner with vegetables (sabzi) or rice with a bowl of dal and a piece of chicken breast mostly.
- She is also fond of cooking and she takes dinner two hours before going to bed.
So these are the secrets why they are good maintained body so this is an easy diet plan which you can follow all are Indian foods which is simple homemade normal meals (Ghar ka Khana).
Stay in shape and fit healthy body stay tuned for more updates and let me know which is your favorite Actress in the Bollywood industry…?