10 Best Skincare Tips during Winter Season | 2020
Hello everyone, Today iam here to share aboutshare about 10 Best Skincare Tips during Winter Season | 2020 so let’s see the best 10 ways to keep your skin healthy and glowing…
Winter makes your skin really dry and itching, rashes etc makes it tired and dull look. Normally on winter days, you need to take care of your skin, but some extra care is required or necessary when you are on a heading towards a winter days. So you need some skin care tips for winter season time that makes your skin glowy all along your season.
You just can’t ignore the dryness your skin is exposed to like that. Your grooming kit should carry all the required items that are needed to make your skin glow and healthy. We should keep in mind to use as less chemicals as possible so as to avoid any infection or redness. Even if you use makeup, make sure you remove it properly with the help of oil before going to bed. So here are some skin care tips for winter time that you might want to carry along with you.
10 Best Skincare Tips during Winter Season : (best skincare tips)
1. Don’t use hot showers or bath : (best skincare tips)
- As we know hot showers and baths sounds good during a cold winter days yes? Hot water, however, take away from the skin of its natural oils and leaves it dry and rough skin.
- But lower the temperature; lukewarm water is best for your skin during the cold
- winter months. Keep the showers or bath little and don’t forget to moisturize your skin right after.
2. Cracked feet : (best skincare tips)
- With a some bit of care, you can take care of your cracked feet well at this month’s.
- Wearing socks with medicated cream or can help your heels to stay moisturized at all times.
- Use a loofah or stone to gently scrub off the dead cells from the cracked part of the feet.
- Use rich foot creams, butter, natural oils, normal coconut oil or moisturizer whichever suits your feet before going to bed.
- This will allow the heels or feet to absorb the cream and get moisturized.
3. Drink more water : (best skincare tips)
- Drinking more water means moisturizing your skin from the inside out, which is keep you always hydrated.
- Do this in combination with products that have a boost hyaluronic acid production in a items, like water fuirts, Flavo-C Ultraglican, and you should be all prepare for winter.
- “The water keeps moisture the body inside out. while drinking more water the skin glows up completely which is naturall without any chemical substances in moisturizer or cream we get even tone clear skin.
- Pretty cool, right! So be hydrated also especially in winter months.
4. Exfoliate for excellent skin : (best skincare tips)
- It may be the last time or option keep on your mind when you have dry, itchy or irritation skin gets.
- but there are many benefits or affords to exfoliating your skin during winter days.
- Not only will it take off the dry, dead skin cells or itchy skin repair, but it also helps you to regenerate new ones (skin types).
- Finally your skin will thank you for using natural, exfoliating scrubs like this superb smelling homemade with natural ingredients and orange scrub, and many more or even check out this list of my homemade facemask from kitchen items itself 100% natural and easy methods to glow up your skin.
5. Protect from the elements :
- Winter is definitely harsher on your skin than summer.
- Out in the open atmosphere or crowd, we may have the pocket lip balm which is needed to take care of dry, cracked lips, but we need more than that.
- The mixture of low humidity plus those strong, blistering winds and dust can lead to uncomfortably dry skin, so don’t forget to cover or wrap up.
- A scarf and gloves are necessary to protect your hands and the mild skin on your neck; we should use the good quality scarf and gloves which will help you from irritation.
- On the topic of skin irritation and rashes, a lot of cold-weather clothing can be uncomfortable when gone in direct contact with your skin.
- We advice you to use natural, breathable layers clothes which will wrap you and such as the ones to protect you from any rough or scratchy winter fabrics that are irritate to your skin when worn alone and also keep in comfortable zone with clothes.
6. Use sunscreen everyday :
- You will be excited to know that the winter sun is actually more injurious for your skin.
- In summer you feel very hot and take cover, limiting your UV effect sunscreen exposure.
- But in winter season we love to sit out all day in the sunny side.
- Not only can this aggravate pigmentation or irritation skin, but also immature your age skin.
- There are no difference between UV rays in winter and summer so protection should be there in both but more in winter days.
7. Moisturize at day and night :
- Your skin loses moisture mixture very easily in winter.
- Use a good but less chemical moisturizer instantly after a shower to seal the moisture in.
- Apply a hydrating mask once or twice a week to save your dehydrated or arid skin.
- Change your light moisturizer for something that is richer in texture, quality and deeply nourishing.
- Maybe you can try natural skin oil that you have been eyeing! And there are some easy face mask remedy which you can make at home with natural remedies.
8. Eat right :
- When you have a good or proper diet your skin reflect it.
- Winters habbit to make you hungry more.
- Take in things like for dried fruit and nuts when you feel like snacking.
- Don’t forget to include the green leafy vegetables, fruits and millets which will keep your body warm and healthy through winter season.
9. Sweat it out :
- Exercise is the key to a glowing or illumious skin. While sweating removes viruses or germs from your body.
- The more you work out and sweat, the more you can see your skin rise a natural glow.
- Naturally in winter days you sweats less, so get in action of workout to bring the glow!
10. Avoid Wet Clothes For Too Long :
- This will irritate your skin extra and cause itchiness rashes etc.
- Going to places for travel or Walking and playing in the snow is fine, but make sure you pull out the wet socks, pants, and gloves as soon as possible.
So yes I hope you all will take care about your skin during winter days… So stay tuned for more updates soon.